Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hating Ass Black Women

I hate it when I look at a sister and she looks at me like she could kill me. I HATE IT!!!!!!! But it happens so often that I really don't know what to do about it. I usually smile. Once that almost got me into a fight. And I had to set that sister STRAIGHT! I let her know that it was sad that she had so little love in her life that she would mistake a smile from someone as someone laughing at her.

And that it was not my problem if she thought so little of herself, that someone could not smile at her, they had to be laughing. She seemed shocked; partially I know it was because I was PISSED!

But it has happened so often to me.

Recently I was chatting with a man who is trying to court me, more on that later, when two black women, one light skinned and one dark drove up. Clearly they both thought that I was not cute, because the light one sits and waits for the guy to look at her. By that I mean, watch her with his eyes. He does not take the bait. She waits, he does nothing. Her friend gets out of the car and does whatever it is she has to do.

This girl gets out of the car and stands there! Waiting! He still will not look at her. She walks past us, he still does not look. She begins to stretch. At this point I am uncomfortable. She gets back in her car and looks at him. He then briefly looks at her. Her friend struts by, expecting to get some play. Still they get nothing. They look at each other and finally leave.

Once I was with my man of three years, yes I was looking a mess; we had finished a morning full of quality time and just wanted breakfast. Any who, I walk in with my man and these women, all black, turn and laugh out loud at me! I was so embarrassed. So was my man and so was our server.

I honestly believe these women did this because I had a man, and they probably didn't. Or they did but not one that treated them well.

This behavior is ridiculous! When I see one black woman attacking another woman, she is usually black. Where is the comradery? Where is the love?
I know that I am tired of this shit. Come on! We get so little love and support from the world the least we could do is support each other! God.

No comments:

Post a Comment