Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Keke Palmer





























Keke Palmer has been on the scene since 2004 when she appeared in Barbershop 2: Back in Business. Since then she has gone on to star in Akeelah and the Bee, a movie that I absolutely love, The Longshots, and plays the title character on Nickelodeon's True Jackson.

I believe that she is steadily building up a strong career for herself. I believe that we will see many good things from her in the future and I honestly hope that opportunities will continually present themselves. Obliviously, I wish Ms. Palmer the best in her career.
Oh, and by the way, she's only fifteen.

2 comments:

  1. She's such a great example for young black girls! I understand her show got picked up for a second season so congrats to her! I know a lot of young black girls espeically dark skinned girls will have a huge impression of themselves because of her. I'm so proud of her. I try to catch the show whenever I can and so far from what im seeing she does a good job! and love her outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she has the "sweet girl" look and not the "sexy" look. I hope she keeps the girl next door apperance as she gets older. I hope that our girls are taking note. You don't have to be "sexy" to be attractive.

    ReplyDelete