Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Agabond Finds Beautiful About Black Women



Another on of my favorite blogs is Agabond at http://abagond.wordpress.com I think it is always nice to hear compliments about yourself from other people. It is flattering and he isn't receiving anything, so I know he is telling the truth. In his own words from his blog...

What I like in black women, from the outside in:

First, black women are beautiful. They have the prettiest eyes and the best figures.


Some black women have eyes that seem to go all the way down to their souls. When I look into them time stands still. It is like I am in another world. I think it is called an adrenalin rush. Only a few times in my life have I experienced that with white or Asian women.


General looks: I like women with thick bodies, thick lips, thick, black hair and high cheekbones. Black women are far more likely to have all those things than other women. They also have the best bottoms ever.


Growing up people made fun of my lips, so women with big lips have a special place in my heart. Some people think they are ugly. To me they are beautiful.


When black women age their skin holds up way better. Also, it is almost never pale – pale skin turns me off.


When they get fat they do not lose their good looks as easily: I find myself looking at fat black women but not at fat women who are white or Asian.


I like how black women do not sugarcoat things. They are more honest with their thoughts and feelings. If anything they are too honest, which makes it hard, but I would much rather have that than a woman who pastes a false smile over everything.


Black women are far more accepting of me. I feel more like I can be myself.

Black women understand me way better, so much so that I do not always have to complete my sentences; so much so that they help me to understand myself better. White women just kind of look at me, leaving me hanging, like I was talking about butterflies from New Guinea.


Black women seem like they are deeper, less like airheads. I cannot stand airheaded women.

Black women are more likely to be religious, or at least it seems that way. I like that too.


Some say white women are easier to get along with. I have never gone with one so I cannot say. I did have an Asian American girlfriend once. She would say, “Whatever you want”. It got tiring.


Some say black women are too “ghetto”. I have known plenty of black women from ghettos. Very few fit the stereotype.

No comments:

Post a Comment