Friday, May 15, 2009

Can We Catch Our Men...Update

Apparently, the answer is a resounding NO! The sad part is that at first both techniques seemed to be working. The more I paid my guy no attention the more he found ways to talk to me. My friend sent emails, continued to stop by her guys office for friendly "chats," and flirted whenever she found the opportunity. He seemed friendly enough. He even gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek, major headway she figured.

Then my guy just stopped talking completely, and her guy failed to take anything to the next level. It was his last day at the office and she figured he would bring something up. I figured if he really liked her he would ask for her number, and I told her so. But, alas, she had already made sure that he had it! Argh! Okay, I thought to myself, then at least he would suggest that maybe they get together sometime. Nope.

I basically gave up hope in my guy, as our chats occurred less and less. She, however, kept the faith, only to lose it later, when he never even suggested that they hang out as friends.

So, no, we couldn't catch our men, but do we care? HELL NO! It is simply a matter of moving on to the next man. NEXT!

2 comments:

  1. if a man isn't feelin you, he just ain't! your right just keep it movin! i tell my friends all the time. but at least that settles the debate on whether you should flirt/not. if a man likes you, HE will make the moves. you don't need to do anything, but smile and keep it moving.

    ReplyDelete