Friday, May 22, 2009

What the HELL!

A long time ago I liked a guy. It seemed that he liked me as well, but was too afraid to make a move. He wanted me to tell him that I liked him. He and his friend asked me many times but I was too shy to give a yes or a no. I felt that he should say how he felt first. Neither one of us made a move, well not sober anyways. And soon I forgot about him. Not literally; we were still friends, but I forgot all about he and I in a relationship. Fast forward about three years and he has a girl friend. I am happy for him, mainly because in all the times that I have known him, he has never been in a relationship.

But suddenly, this man, that could not tell me he liked me before, is very flirty! He wants to see me, sends me poems, and talks about the time when we 'almost hooked up!' What am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to see this? I try to ignore him and 'keep it moving' so to speak.

But I can't deny the mental attraction that I have to him. And we are still friends. And I kind of like the flirting... LOL! However, I can't help but to feel like he is playing with me. And the more I resist, the more he tries.

What the hell! What is a girl to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment